I received the following question from John (Kentucky, USA)
Can you please list all the benifits of drinking water. My son is drinking too much soda.
John, I created a web site that discusses this. Click here to see it.
Here is a start for you. I hope it helps, and please visit my water site.
- Water removes harmful toxins from the body.
- Water suppresses the appetite.
- Helps keep your energy level up.
- Reduces fluid retention in the body.
- May help relieve headaches by re-hydrating the brain.
- Assists with reducing arthritis.
- Can help prevent infection by strengthening the flow of lymph in the system.
- Water is a great lubricant in the body.
- Can reduce lower back pain.
- Can help with reducing blood pressure.
- Helps prevent cramps during exercise by keeping blood pumped with oxygen.
- Helps keep skin hydrated and healthy.
- Can help reduce high cholesterol.
- Can reduce the risks of heartburn and ulcers.
- Can reduce the risks of breast and colon cancer.
- Water helps burn fat as fuel.
- Water moistens tissues in the body, including the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Transports nutrients throughout the body.
- Can reduce the risk of Type 2 diabetes.
- Helps regulate body temperature.
- Water carries nutrients and oxygen to the cells.
- Drinking water is essential for weight loss.
- Water helps muscle stimulation.
- Helps out the body with digestion.
- Water helps you perform better during exercise.
- Water helps to regulate your body temperature.