Healthy tips courtesy of Rebecca Sadek and Jen Morris
– Drink two glasses of water daily upon rising to hydrate your body
– Eat your veggies! Fill your plate 3/4 with greens at each meal
– Eat breakfast every day, and make it your largest meal
– The kitchen closes at 8pm – avoid eating after this hour
– Nix soda and other high sugar drinks, including alcohol. Consume water throughout the day
– Begin cardio AND weight training. Move every day
– Eat at home – attempt to cook 80% of meals in your kitchen
– Don’t go at it alone – tell your friends, family, and ask for support. Every little bit helps!
– Track your progress. Keeping a journal or food log helps you really understand what you’re eating and where you can make changes.
– Rebecca Sadek and Jen Morris, founders of Urban Detox Club