1. Your name, title, and age? What do you do (or did you do) for a living?
Donna Spangler, Hollywood beauty, fitness and lifestyle expert & author.
2. Who was the person that inspired you as a child to eat healthy and stay fit? What was their relationship to you?
I lived with my grandmother and she always cooked for me and taught me to eat healthy. She had an organic vegetable garden, an avocado
tree and an apple tree. My parents were out of shape and I realized that I wanted to be in better shape and so I followed my grandmother’s guidance on eating
3. What did they do to inspire you?
I guess you could say that my grandmother inspired me to eat healthy and she encouraged me to keep fit and in shape. My parents taught
me that I did not want to follow in their footsteps.
4. How did their lesson change your life?
My grandmother lived to be 97 years old which is a really long time especially for her era when people did not live as long. My father smoked
and drank and eats a lot of fatty foods and my mother always over ate and did not exercise. Today, they both have a lot of health issues. Looking at my parents
and grandmother, they all taught me that I wanted to take care of myself and live a healthy lifestyle.
5. Do you convey their message to kids in your life presently?
I always try to encourage my nieces to exercise and eat healthy. I think they look at me as a role model. I am glad that I can give them positive
6. What would be your main message to children today to lead healthy lifestyles?
I would tell them to not eat sugar and fatty foods. I would tell them to stay away from cigarettes, drugs and alcohol. I would also tell them to
always be positive and to be kind to others in life.
7. Do you have a web site you would like to promote….web address only?