1. Your name, title, and age? What do you do (or did you do) for a living?
Carmella “Dr. Carm” Sebastian, MD, Wellness Expert, 50, Physician.
2. Who was the person that inspired you as a child to eat healthy and stay fit? What was their relationship to you?
My mother (and father).
3. What did they do to inspire you?
Lived a simple, healthy lifestyle inspired by our Mediterranean roots. We’re Italian.
4. How did their lesson change your life?
I realized that what I learned from them is now proven by science. For instance, drink water, get your sleep, move everyday and eat your veggies to name a few.
5. Do you convey their message to kids in your life presently?
Absolutely, my two teenagers (Gabby 19 and Angelina 15) have been brought up with these lessons.
6. What would be your main message to children today to lead healthy lifestyles?
Avoid the TV and computer and get outside as much as possible, avoid sugary drinks like soda and replace it with water, wash your hands often and get 8-10 hours of sleep.
7. Do you have a web site you would like to promote….web address only?