1. Your name, title, and age? What do you do (or did you do) for a living?
Haleh Rabizadeh Resnick, Esq. Age: 41 Profession: Parenting Expert and Health Advocate. I speak nationwide. And am author of the recently released book, Little Patient Big Doctor.
2. Who was the person that inspired you as a child to eat healthy and stay fit? What was their relationship to you?
Without a doubt the person who guides me in healthy living is my mom.
3. What did they do to inspire you?
My mom is a student of life. She loves life and has a passion for healthy living. She knows every nutritional fact out there. Are you sick? She’ll make you well in a heart beat! She has truly opened my eyes to see beyond typical boundaries.
4. How did their lesson change your life?
She has been a constant presence in my children’s lives. Her knowledge has helped us with my son’s allergies. Her advice has strengthed and built our immune systems. Above all, she is a spiritual woman who prays and envisions our good health.
5. Do you convey their message to kids in your life presently?
I try. But isn’t it the hardest thing to appreciate what we have sometimes? That’s partly why I wrote the book. To put into words what she has done for us. I’m so overwhelmed when I hear from readers how powerful the messages of her approach to life is.
6. What would be your main message to children today to lead healthy lifestyles?
Try not to eat from a box. Make it yourself. Put down those phones and connect in person. Run outside and live.
7. Do you have a web site you would like to promote….web address only?