Questions and Answers
Feel free to use the contact form on this web site to ask any questions pertaining to the Fitness Pen Pal program. One of the major questions I receive is from teachers or parents who ask me to find them a participating school or family to join them in this program. As much as I would love to help with this, it is recommended that you create the partnership on your own. Please visit the information page to learn ways of finding a partner in The Fitness Pen Pal program.
- Q. I am a parent interested in doing this with my child. Is this possible?
- A. Yes! As mentioned on other pages of this web site, you can participate in this program at home, YMCA, health club, or school.
- Q. Is this program new? I have never heard of it or read about it anywhere.
- A. The Fitness Pen Pal program has been around for over 20 years. It has received some minor press through the years (example below).
- Q. I am a PE teacher and would like to implement this program. Do I need to be concerned with spelling and grammar of each letter?
- A. That is up to you. If you are working with a classroom teacher, then I would say yes. You could request that parents proof read their children's letters before sending them out in the mail.